Friday, November 14, 2008

Webkinz on Vacation

Today, my snowman Hollie is on Vacation! Here are some pictures I brought back from Hollie's GREAT Tropical Island vacation! Here are 2 pictures from her vacation! It was fun and cool! Hollie's favorite part of her vacation was going on a submarine and she went on it 2 times! She got cool games, friends, clothing, food and souveniors! She bought 2 pieces of clothing, the Straw Hat and the Flip Flops (the pink and purple) and she loved them!

Hollie hanging out with Elle and having a great tropical drink and snack! Hollie had a Kiwi Smoothie and a great fresh pineapple cake! Elle had tropical pizza and a fruit smoothie!

DO NOT TURN THE LIGHT ON, HOLLIE! YOU WILL GET BURNED! AND GET A FIRE!

Ah, just back home from vacation! All that vacation fun made me sleepy and tired! I know that I had a fun day hanging out with my friends, getting souveniors, sending postcards and lots more! I went on an airplane to get home because from my city to Tropcial Island is like 2 hours and fun to stay for 2 days! Hope I come back on vacation soon and see more friends and get cool stuff too! It was fun getting out so somewhere new! More pictures will be posted soon!

Brittany (Oops, I mean Hollie!)

P.S. I got a snowmen today!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your snowman is aDORAble and I LOVE this post of Hollie's vacation! Post more please!

Anonymous said...

luv your blog

Inlovemonkey said...

Debbie,
Thanks for letting me know all about Hollie's Vacation! She had fun and check her pictures to find out about her fun vacation!

Webkinz,
Thanks for liking my blog!